Sunday, June 9, 2013

You Know She Knows

toshibu: P1010817.jpg by Rambalac on Flickr.



toshibu:

P1010817.jpg by Rambalac on Flickr.

toshibu: P1010708.jpg by Rambalac on Flickr.



toshibu:

P1010708.jpg by Rambalac on Flickr.

I now want waffles.

I now want waffles.

My friend posted a picture of a bonfire. Before I even saw who posted it, I thought it was a Fall...

My friend posted a picture of a bonfire. Before I even saw who posted it, I thought it was a Fall Out Boy picture.

Oh man.

Okay so my friend asks me earlier this week if I’d like to come hang out this weekend. I said...

Okay so my friend asks me earlier this week if I’d like to come hang out this weekend. I said “sure, I wouldn’t mind that.”

So I get to my friends house tonight. He asked me how my week was and so I told him how it went. He then asked me “when was the last time you had a good massage? You look like you need one. Do you want one?” I though “hey sure why not, he’s offering me a free massage.”

So he starts massaging my back and says “me and *long distance girlfriend from North Dakota* were on the phone the other night and she said she would give me a free pass.”

Ladies and gents, I just got asked for a one night stand from a guy with a girlfriend.

seunfho: mblaq ''sexy beat'' tracklist - minimalist...













seunfho:

mblaq ''sexy beat'' tracklist - minimalist posters

bubblegumshoes: THE SHIP THAT SHALL NEVER SINK















bubblegumshoes:

THE SHIP THAT SHALL NEVER SINK

aseaofquotes: Kathryn Stockett, The Help



aseaofquotes:

Kathryn Stockett, The Help

carrierudzinski: This is really important. We've all seen...











carrierudzinski:

This is really important. We've all seen hundreds of Drug PSAs… how many times have we seen this?

Photo



allthingseurope: Pals, Catalonia, Spain (by dynamosquito)



allthingseurope:

Pals, Catalonia, Spain (by dynamosquito)

toshibu: untitled by kaiofthesun on Flickr.



toshibu:

untitled by kaiofthesun on Flickr.

thugkitchen: You might make some friends with this shit here....



thugkitchen:

You might make some friends with this shit here. Roasted strawberries and coconut flakes make this salad look classy as fuck but it's still a choice delivery method for all that fiber and antioxidants. Make some room on your plate for this nutritious motherfucker.

We did this with our friends at FoodBeast. Check their shit out. I've been reading dessert recipes over there for the last hour, I should probably get back to work. 

 

ROASTED STRAWBERRY SALAD

16 medium strawberries, about 1 pound

1 teaspoon olive oil

a pinch of salt

½ cup coconut flakes (you can use sliced almonds to save some cash) 

¼ cup lemon juice

3 tablespoons red wine vinegar

3 tablespoons olive oil

a big bunch of basil, chopped into thin strips, about 2/3 cup

salt and pepper to taste

1 big head of lettuce (green leaf, spinach, butter, whatthefuckever kind of lettuce is fine)

Warm up your oven to 400 degrees. Cut the green tops off the strawberries and throw that shit out.  Slice the berries in half lengthwise. Toss them in a bowl with the teaspoon of olive oil and salt. Mix that shit up good so everything is coated. Put the strawberries cut side down on a cookie sheet. I hate doing dishes so I usually cover the cookie sheet with foil or something because the strawberries can release some juice and it's annoying as fuck to clean. Roast the strawberries for 10 minutes. Throw the coconut flakes in their own section on the cookie sheet and then roast them at the same time for 3 more minutes or until the coconut looks toasted. Let everything cool the fuck down to about room temperature.

Mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, and oil in a small glass.  Toss the lettuce and the basil in a big bowl and add as much of the dressing, salt, and pepper as you like. Make sure everything is coated and then put the strawberries and coconut flakes on top.  Arrange that shit so it looks nice. If you don't feel like fucking with the oven then just leave the strawberries raw. I don't give a shit JUST EAT A FUCKING SALAD or 10.

Serve 4 people as a side or 1 jolly green giant

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo





allthingseurope: Wroclaw, Poland (by Dminkus)



allthingseurope:

Wroclaw, Poland (by Dminkus)

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment