Friday, June 7, 2013

Logic ?

ohcry: omfg



ohcry:

omfg

garlic-breadgasm: I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a...

garlic-breadgasm:

I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a lot of bed creaking and I just heard her say 'Are you even trying?' and I laughed so hard my brother came into the room to tell me to fuck off

cuteys: mavertrick: The anatomy of a mermaid I love this so...



cuteys:

mavertrick:

The anatomy of a mermaid

I love this so much

Photo



heycuddleme: ♥



heycuddleme:

Photo



rel4d2: johnlock-in-kneesocks: katyhelena: demigodofhoolemere:...





rel4d2:

johnlock-in-kneesocks:

katyhelena:

demigodofhoolemere:

this is an accurate representation of my entire life

Also applies to TV series.

Might I add, they're reading Sherlock Holmes.

AND THEN THEY SPENT THE DAY COSPLAYING IN LONDON

Photo



Its Just you :)



Its Just you :)

Photo



















targayen: do you ever stay in the shower for so long you forget who you are

targayen:

do you ever stay in the shower for so long you forget who you are

mikeynofuckingway: Oh but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a  _█_ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mikeynofuckingway:

Oh but what a shame, what a shame

the poor groom's bride is a 

_█_

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Photo



dotcore: Character Flaws.by Steve Courtney.













dotcore:

Character Flaws.
by Steve Courtney.

torakodragon: Here's to you, Supernatural and Doctor Who



torakodragon:

Here's to you, Supernatural and Doctor Who

somethingwittythiswaycomes: themaleanachronism: icoulduseinsouc...



somethingwittythiswaycomes:

themaleanachronism:

icoulduseinsouciantmaybe:

tastysoup:

honchcrow:

#but when are they hiring?

This is like the most urgent sign I've ever seen in my entire life.

Whereas this is the most passive-aggressive sign.

image

Im laughing so hard omg

image

cradidily: *waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

cradidily:

*waking up from a coma* "how many followers do I have"

londongrimshaw: [falls in the shower] parkour

londongrimshaw:

[falls in the shower] parkour

bucklesup: my health teacher asked for different ways to prevent pregnancy and i said "do it in the...

bucklesup:

my health teacher asked for different ways to prevent pregnancy and i said "do it in the butt" and i got extra credit because no one has ever said that before

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment