Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Typewritten

Photo



Photo



"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol



"Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol

Mugs available here.



Mugs available here.

Mug available here.



Mug available here.

Do you love typewriters? Maybe you will love these mugs! Red...





Do you love typewriters? Maybe you will love these mugs!

Red Heart (left) and Pink Heart (right) available!

Big news!

Typewritten now has a store! I’m excited!

http://www.zazzle.com/typewritten/gifts

image

I’m really looking forward to this as a new creative project. :) Currently the shop is selling mugs in various styles and colors, but I may branch out to other products in the future, depending on feedback, so please let me know what you’d be interested in seeing. Would you guys buy t-shirts? Postcards? Magnets?

The mugs feature quotes that have been posted here, most of them in the typewritten style, but a few other fonts are thrown in for fun and variety. 

I am adding new mugs literally as fast as I can, so the quotes that you see there right now are just the beginning.

Buy them for yourself! Buy them for your friends! Read your favorite quote everyday while you sip your coffee! (For all you non-coffee-drinking folks, do what I do and use your mug to hold your pens on your desk.) Get inspired! Spread the love of typewritten word! Woohoo!

Pam Halpert, The Office series finale Mugs available here and...



Pam Halpert, The Office series finale

Mugs available here and here.

"Small Town Moon" by Regina Spektor



"Small Town Moon" by Regina Spektor

"West Coast" by Coconut Records



"West Coast" by Coconut Records

Photo



Mugs available here and here.



Mugs available here and here.

"Navy Taxi" by Kate Nash



"Navy Taxi" by Kate Nash

Posting Schedule

Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Two to three posts on those days.

Hip-hip-hooray!

Rob Ryan



Rob Ryan

This blog is brilliant! I love it.

Thanks! <3

Unbelievable, I finally found your blog! I keep seeing your posts everywhere and I loved each and everyone one of them <3 Sucks how people never give proper source and re-uploads :C

Yes, it does suck :( But I'm glad you're here now!

Hi.

So I was gone for, um, ever. But I am here!

School, work, travel, school, school, school: they all took over my life and I just simply didn’t have the hours I used to have to dedicate to creating, editing, organizing, posting, and answering questions. I am, however, going to do the best I can to get back in the swing of things and try to get on a regular posting schedule. Wish me luck!

Thanks for being patient. xx 

thanks for this, your blog makes me smile :)

How sweet. :) Thanks!

These are amazing.

Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment