Friday, June 7, 2013

Dominant Next Door

Photo



Photo



Photo



















A kittens super secret tumblr~: Unexpected outcome

A kittens super secret tumblr~: Unexpected outcome: My new submissive wrote this about our first...

Punish my submissive ?

Yesterday one of my submissives failed her daily task, consequently I have told her that the...

Photo



Photo



Subspace...

Within the context of BDSM, “subspace” is a an altered psychological state that is often...

Photo



Photo



I'm actually am not new at being a submissive. But my last dominant was my boyfriend as well, so when we broke up, we stopped everything and now it's just vanilla sex from men and women. But what exactly is munches? Hope that's not too stupid of a question.

Ah I don't know how you do it, I always struggle far to much when I try and transition back to...

I'm dying to find a dominant. I'm jealous of your submissive(s).

Ah why thank you, I know it can be hard to find the right dominant/submissive for you. I got really...

A masculine hand on a feminine throat....

For me, placing my hand on a woman’s throat is never just about choking or breath play. It is...

Punishment...

This is an area that personally I feel many people in BDSM go wrong, horribly wrong. I think the...

12 rules for a Dominants/Domme/Master/Mistress/Top

1: Above all else, your submissisives health and wellbeing should come first. 2: Never underestimate...

Pre-rope foreplay ?

A discussion I found on fetlife, so how many people tie around here and do you use rope foreplay...

quick and easy guide to...



quick and easy guide to an aesthetically pleasing chest harness! 

Photo



And the most important thing in D/s is...?

Communication… I want to know everything. More than you think, by far.  No, it’s not...

Just want to thank you for your framework...wishes others would take your advice

Thank you, its much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment