Friday, June 7, 2013

Welcome 2 Bob's Post

welovemfm: Yes!!! Absolutely!



welovemfm:

Yes!!!

Absolutely!

Watch out when I stop caring about what you do!



Watch out when I stop caring about what you do!

Got my new christmas present. The starting point of my sleeve.



Got my new christmas present. The starting point of my sleeve.

imadirtydaddy: After an exhausting day at work, a man needs to...



imadirtydaddy:

After an exhausting day at work, a man needs to eat to replenish himself

I love to relax like this.

Photo



tellmeallyoursexrets: :O  Nothing better. All senses engaged,...



tellmeallyoursexrets:

:O 

Nothing better. All senses engaged, the sight of her from below, the taste of her pussy, the smell of her sex, the sound of her exstacy, the feeling of her grinding pussy. Heaven

juan202020: Put Her In Her Place



juan202020:

Put Her In Her Place

New piercing?

Keep going back and forth about getting a prince albert piercing. Any thoughts or opinions? Ladies, good, bad, or indifferent?

hubbydom: nichellegregory: Nichelle Gregory Yes, do…



hubbydom:

nichellegregory:

Nichelle Gregory

Yes, do

bestlovequotesandsayings: follow best love quotes



bestlovequotesandsayings:

follow best love quotes

bestlovequotesandsayings: in a relationship is where you can...



bestlovequotesandsayings:

in a relationship is where you can tell each other everything & anything. No secrets, no lies

follow best love quotes

masterandslave: Because they are mine. Because I do not know...



masterandslave:

Because they are mine. Because I do not know the word inappropriate when it comes to my property.  Because I love touching you. Because your hair is just as much a leash as it is a part of your head. Because your ass belongs in my hand. Because touching you exerts my control, remind you who you are and what I can do to you. 

In short, because I love you. 

explosivim: by The evolution of the Batman symbol Looking for...



explosivim:

by The evolution of the Batman symbol

Looking for a good batman symbol for my tattoo

fortheloveofasub: This expresses the truth of being a genuinely...



fortheloveofasub:

This expresses the truth of being a genuinely successful Dom better than most things I have read on Tumblr. The author is unknown to me at this point…

For The Love of a Submissive

sluttymind: *squeal* Randomness, but we do look like that...



sluttymind:

*squeal*

Randomness, but we do look like that after sex when its time for sleep

an-othersideofme: And it only takes a few simple movements, to...



an-othersideofme:

And it only takes a few simple movements, to remind you of your place…

thelovingdominant: gentledom: foxitoxi: Found these to be...





















thelovingdominant:

gentledom:

foxitoxi:

Found these to be cool so I put them together for everyone. Enjoy~

Nicely done!

Definitely…
Reblog this!

Photo



A Master is so invested in His submissive, that He is actually in a way, a slave Himself. He is a slave to his love for His sub. He is a slave to His responsibility. He is a slave to the passion and the commitment. He is a slave to His overwhelming desire to protect His property at all costs. He is a slave to his slave. I know without question, that He loves me so much He'd literally lay down His life for me. He owns me, and His ownership owns Him.

turk-iii:

thelovingdominant:

Of course I dedicate Myself to her.

Without this, there is no Dominance..

The Loving Dominant.

Total power exchange is, at it's best, a constant power circuit.  Always seducing consent from the bottom.   Well affirmed, LD.

themindcircus: slave's prayer



themindcircus:

slave's prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment