Sunday, June 9, 2013

... he actually thinks that I am really alive

Today was really hard. I’ve had a migraine since I woke up. I got a super short break...

Today was really hard.

I’ve had a migraine since I woke up.

I got a super short break because my patio table sat for hours. And when I actually did get home for a quick break? I got to watch my ghetto next door neighbors run over their toddler with their Monte Carlo.

I seriously cannot handle any more today.

"People empty me. I have to get away to refill."

"People empty me. I have to get away to refill."

- Charles Bukowski (via smerte)

Most annoying thing EVER on facebook:

Girl posts selfie with a caption that says, “curly/straight/long/short/new color hair, don’t care.”

Well you obviously care enough to take a photo and post it to a social networking site. So… Shut up.

Also, literally no one else does care. So there’s that.

Photo



If I can just get through today...

Tomorrow will be easier.

Tomorrow will be better…

Holy shit. Charlie was right.















Holy shit. Charlie was right.

Awww.













Awww.

Photo



Photo



X-Couples: Jean Grey and Wolverine by Gabriele Dell'Otto



X-Couples: Jean Grey and Wolverine by Gabriele Dell'Otto

I’m pretty sure I’m dead.

I’m pretty sure I’m dead.

designhsd: Hogwarts Book Sculpture. I used 7 books (already...





designhsd:

Hogwarts Book Sculpture.

I used 7 books (already damaged) to create the sculpture and 50 different scalpol blades. It took 3 months to create!

Photo



Photo



Currently having a full blown tantrum because I can't go...



Currently having a full blown tantrum because I can't go get this poor baby.

Seriously. I just want to love her.

I'm so sad.

If someone local wants to scoop her up and ding dong ditch her on my porch I'll explain to my landlord that I couldn't NOT keep her…

Can someone please but me a giant farm house?

So I can adopt all the old, sad animals that the APL keeps posting about?

I’ll love all of them…

This stupid “one dog” clause on my lease is already aggravating…

Last night. I have the weirdest belly button ever.



Last night.

I have the weirdest belly button ever.

Waiting for the husband to get done at work.



Waiting for the husband to get done at work.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment